You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our TeamSpeak: 85.114.142.106:9570

#1 2016-01-02 01:30:53

Lambyjoe
WindowsChrome 47.0.2526.106

Admin Application [Accepted]

Your in-game name:Lambyjoe

Which position(s) are you applying for (Community Support = Forum Staff Trial Admin = In game admin) ?
Trial admin.

Have you ever been banned? If so, Why?
Never.

What are the responsibilities, and what do you expect from those in the position you are applying for?
The responsibilities of being a staff member is that you are expected to deal with situations that have been reported in game and also on the website. You are also expected to enforce all of the server’s rules and also show new players how to play and help where needed.

What makes you, as a staff member, different from a player?
Staff members have in game powers which normal server players do not however this doesn’t mean that I or anyone else in the position will be treated differently if they have broken rules etc. Admins should set an example in which other players should act the same as they will such as following rules etc.

Why would you be something other than a player with a staff rank, and rather a fully
invested member of the staff?
I find enjoyment in helping people and dealing with situations.

Do you have any experience you think might be helpful to you as a member of staff?
I have acquired many skills in my past experiences. I have run multiple large community’s with one of my friend which range from Garry's mod role-play servers, ARMA servers and Minecraft servers. From these servers it has allowed me to gain skills over the past year or two e.g. Server control and management of players. I was also an administrator on a popular Minecraft community for around two years and also Senior management of EvolutionRP.

Anything else that you wish to add:
Thank you for reading my application.

#2 2016-01-02 01:43:59

Aymenb09
Windows 7Chrome 39.5.2171.95

Re: Admin Application [Accepted]

/+Good App
/+Zero ban historye
/+have some experience
/+i have seen you
/=Neutral towards Vouch

#3 2016-01-02 18:03:31

Gogos
Windows 7Chrome 47.0.2526.106

Hello i am the Senior Admin of Eldorado.
I have been decided to put you on-hold because we don't really need more admin. but i offer you Community Support and when we need you we will promote you to a Trial Admin. You have 24 hours to respond.

-Gogos

#4 2016-01-02 18:23:20

Lambyjoe
WindowsChrome 47.0.2526.106

Gogos wrote:

Hello i am the Senior Admin of Eldorado.
I have been decided to put you on-hold because we don't really need more admin. but i offer you Community Support and when we need you we will promote you to a Trial Admin. You have 24 hours to respond.

-Gogos

I accept your offer.

#5 2016-01-02 19:25:36

Aymenb09
Windows 7Chrome 39.5.2171.95

i agree with Gogos

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer